Spirulina is described as a super food thanks to its very high nutritional content.
Highest iron content known in food, multivitamin complex, great antioxidants source, complete veg protein (includes the 8 essential amino acids), enzyme, minerals, trace elements, polyunsaturated fatty acids.. All these nutrients are naturally present in spirulina, so easy to digest and highly concentrated hence a small amount per serving is enough to get daily benefits.
Main spirulina consumption benefits are:
- Strengthens body resistance and reinforce vital functions.
- Complements diets: vegetarian, slimming, sports training.
- Helps maintaining balance in an active lifestyle, provides essential nutrients in addition to a healthy diet.
- Improves recovery after physical effort, in period of intensive training or competition.
- Reduces and cancel anaemia due to lack of iron, stress, tiredness.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps to regulate cholesterol, diabetes.
- Relieves menstrual cramps, menopause.
- Reinforces the shine and growth of hair, nails, elasticity of the skin.
Balance, Remineralize, Energiser.
Spirulina is a source of vitality and energy thanks to its extraordinary nutritional value:
- Vegetable proteins: >60% including the 8 essential amino acids in perfect balance (meat does not exceed 30% protein).
- Antioxidants: βeta-carotene, phycocyanin, SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase), chlorophyll.
- Essential fatty acids: 5-7%, including linolenic acid and γ-linolenic acid (Omega-6).
- Vitamins: pro A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, E, I, K.
- Minerals and trace elements (7-13%): Calcium, Phosphorus, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese.
- What else? Complex sugars, enzymes, fibres. Looking for a more complete food = mission impossible!